- I am an IT professional with X yrs of experience. What is the minimum pay salary I will get when I land in Australia on the first day of my arrival?
- I am planning to study in university ABC in a course XYZ. What is the reputation of university XYZ and what are the job prospects of a person who has completed course XYZ?
- Will I get a good job the moment I land in Australia?
- Which Australian city is the best place to find jobs?
- Which university is the best university?
- Will I get make lots of money in Australia and get rich quickly then I can in my home country?
- How to make a good resume and answer questions in the interview?
Some other migration related queries that I often see in my mail are
- How much time does it take for an application to process?
- My profession is on the MODL/CSL; will my application get fast tracked?
- When will I get a case officer allocated?
- When should I do my medicals and police clearance certificates?
Jobs, resumes, cover letters and Interviews
Universities and courses
Life, people, culture
Keep visiting to read the complete article as I add bits and pieces to it.
Ok lets deal with the first question. What salary will I earn if I have X amounts of work experience with Y number of degrees?
This question is really not hard to answer. There are lots of websites and tools out there which can help you calculate your wages. You can either get hired on a contract basis which means that once the contract finishes the employer is under no obligation to renew your contract. Or you can get hired on a permanent basis which means that you are a permanent employee until you decide to leave, you are made redundant or fired from your job.
Since the risk in a contract is more higher, therefore, the hourly rate is also higher. And since the risk in a permanent job is much lower the hourly rate or annual salary is also lower. So if you are working on a contract, then the rate would be higher and if you are working as a permanent employee your salary would be lower.
Now the big question is how much do I earn……
More to come …
Migration Agent Registration Number: 0964018